Ipsos iris now allows analysis by top 100 cities and towns
Helping you to better understand local audiences, the release of the UK’s top 100 cities and towns, by population size, is the latest development to our Ipsos iris solution*. This additional demographic variable provides you with a more granular geographic understanding of online behaviour. From nations to regions to cities and towns – Ipsos iris has you covered.
Being able to look more granularly by location into the data can be an effective tool in understanding and catering to the needs of your target audience, as well as understanding how localised planning can help optimise your media plans. Below we unpack some of the benefits of this new data as a suggestion for how to make the most out of this new functionality.
Benefits of using the location data for media agencies:
- Localised planning: Identify your clients’ key audiences at city level to optimise media plans across local media websites and apps
- Hyper-relevant: Understand local audiences to help deliver more personalised and relevant campaigns to grow your client’s business
- Competitor analysis: Understand your clients’ competitors’ local strategy and identify where the opportunities are to grow
- Trending data: Look at the impact of audience’s behaviour by city over time, helping to optimise clients’ future plans and media investment
- Digital content strategy: Identify local digital media entities that compliment and align with your clients’ strategic objectives, increasing reach and engagement with the most relevant audiences
- Myth-busting: Use lifestyle statements to validate whether assumptions based within particular areas are true or false? It is this distinction that helps to inform the best targeted campaign
Reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions about this latest development to ensure you’re getting the most from the Ipsos iris dataset.
*City and town level data is made available as part of the October 2021 monthly dataset.